Sunday, April 10, 2011

Update on Lawya

As you noticed in the write up- And the topics are.. I notified my numerous readers (ha!) that I no longer converse with Lawya.

We had a petty little bickerment about which one of us is more stubborn. We are both currently winning the competition. Dead heat.

This. Right here. Could be a monumental alteration in his life. Sometimes you have to let go to move on.

So finally, the marriage proposals have subsided and something that has comforted me for 6+ years is now gone. Yet, I have not thought about it often.

Regina Spektor "Hero"
Can you believe she sang this song live? Her voice exudes so much emotion and honesty. I can't lie. It has been on repeat for a whole week. I would guesstimate I have listened to it ~74 times.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...I think I could win the most stubborn award. It's terrible. Marriage is definitely teaching me about giving in sometimes. Gotta keep the hubby happy!

    ReplyDelete