Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tantatlizing Tunes

Ho-hum, it's Hump Day!

Do you feel like you need a pick me up during your work week? Well, guess what?! I have a fun tune that practically yells at you to nod your head along with the beat. It doesn't hurt that the guys in the band The Airborne Toxic Event are Oh-So-CUTE. (And Anna is just a talented little beauty!)
Here is a one shot video for their song "Changing." I love the official video just as much, but I feel you have to give props to them for sounding just the same, if not better, live. They don't have any shows coming to San Francisco on their current tour. Should I make the trip to Sacramento to see them play in June? Yes, I think I should.

Being that I am a Mississippian, I have to give mucho props for incorporating The Strikers in their video. My love for stepping started with my 9th grade cheerleading coach. She made us perform a step routine at every pep rally! Have you ever tried to learn a step routine before? What do you think is the ultimate step routine song?

The Airborne Toxic Event - "Changing" (Bombastic Video Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment