Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sebastopol on a Sunday

My sweet Mama and I share a love for antiquing. One of our favorite towns in the area, Sebastopol, has a plethora of adorable little antique shops and vintage stores. I took a couple of pictures perusing around today. I need to make a habit of this!

I'm almost always attracted to this color blue.
Especially around Christmas time.
Blue lights are my favorite!
John Grisham, a local home-stater.
Oh! The color! Divine.
Flowers are in bloom in NoCal!
I bought a blue Ball mason jar similar to this one for 6 bucks.
I love a good bargain.

I was trying to snap a picture of the broken up spider web.
I wonder how old these gumballs are?
No way was I going to show you my swollen eyes.
Allergy season has taken ahold of my face and won't let go. :(
Dress- Aubergine
Belt- Thrifted
Shoes- Gift from Gap (I cut the flowers off.)
Camera- Canon Rebel XT

How did you spend your Sunday? I hope the weather was lovely!

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable!! I love your dress. I wish that I liked to antique. Or just knew how to.

    ReplyDelete