Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Reason..

Reason #1 my boyfriend's nickname is Mr. Lifetime:

We went hiking in Muir Woods on his recent trip to visit me. (Yes, we're long distance.) I was wearing my VERY cute, but not so nature friendly Minnetonka moccasins on our hike. (I own the darker brown pair. I want to add to my collection and get a pair of THESE! Maybe one day. le sigh) We came up to a large puddle of mud and he turned to the side and held out his arms. I hadn't said a word and almost walked right into him. In a bewildered tone, I asked, "Why are you holding your arms out like that!?" He simply said, "I am going to carry you across the puddle so you don't get your shoes dirty." I cheerfully obliged and thought to myself...I thought these types of guys didn't exist anymore? Does he watch Turner Classic Movies? Lifetime movies? Read Nora Roberts' books?

No comments:

Post a Comment