Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something To Try

I came across this challenge on Yahoo! today. I think this would be a great "game" for Mr. Lifetime and I to play when he comes to visit me at the end of this month. Allowing someone to pick out your outfit for a full day requires a ton of trust. I sure hope he doesn't put me in a bathing suit.

I didn't get out of bed until noon today. GASP! I know. I have a major sleeping problem. Did I mention I fell asleep at 9 last night? I did wake up at 1 expecting it to be 7 in the morning. 1 in the morning is a perfect time to catch up on gossip blogs. I guess I give in almost daily. Maybe I should have a mid-year lent and give up sleeping in. What time do you feel I should start  my day?


Arcade Fire - "Rebellion"
Sleeping is giving in,
no matter what the time is.
Sleeping is giving in,
so lift those heavy eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment