Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Windy Thoughts

I just got back from a 4 day long vacation in Chicago to visit the boy I met at Mardi Gras.

Sounds like the beginning to a horrid lifetime serial killer movie, very a la Craigslist Killer.

It was a lovely time. I didn't realize I could do something so spontaneous in the relationship department.  I feel that I will always learn something about myself. No matter what age I am. Thankfully, the pressure just didn't feel intense to me. I even met half of his family and almost all of his local friends. Have you ever traveled a long distance for a guy? How long had you known him?

It went so well he has already booked his trip to come visit at the end of this month. I have a feeling my pocket book is not going to like me at the end of this summer.

I miss the road trips I took in college. This song in particular reminds me of driving to Atlanta for long weekends. Anyone else miss Rilo Kiley as much as I do?


Rilo Kiley - "Portions for Foxes"

--There's blood in my mouth 'cause I've been biting my tongue all week--

No comments:

Post a Comment