Sunday, November 21, 2010

Loyalty is a fine characteristic.

I told Lawya tonight that his loyalty is a fine characteristic. He said I sound like a wise old man.

Please tell me why it has to be a man and not a WOMAN? Point and case why we won't marry.

I wrote Sonic a letter yesterday. I was planning on going to da 'bucks but there was a 2 for 1 special going on. Which basically means there isn't anywhere for me to sit my happy ass down. I hit up the hippie joint down the street and it was equally packed but with a table for me to sit at. The table was actually a Ms. Pac-Man game! Yes, it really worked! The tunes of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros inspired me to write about absolutely nothing of importance. He put me in the dog house today for 3 hours. He will feel guitly once he finds out I wrote him a letter this weekend. BOOYA!

I keep forgetting which one is the gay one: Enrique or Ricky? Equally great gay guy names.

I went shopping and surprisingly I only bought sweater tights. There was a beautiful BB Dakota LBD that I was just dying to purchase, but I was a good little tight wad and refrained.

I think I would have LOVED Metro Station when I was in the 11th grade. I liked guys like that then. Now, they just look like guys full of STDs. Yum-E. I do think Trace and Ke$ha should do the humpty dump if they haven't already.

Here is who I loved my freshman/sophomore year in college: 7 Dollar Sox! Pretty sure Sal asked me out one time via Myspace. Nice. (Kippy <3's them too!)



Find more artists like DAMNBABY! (7DollarSox) at Myspace Music

No comments:

Post a Comment