Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hairy Pooter

My Mom and her dog are staying with me this weekend.

I was flipping between Jerseylicious and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. We already watched Jerseylicious when I was home on Sunday and she reminded me of that twice. I switched it over to Harry Potter and she told me I am accepting the devil into my life. Oh, ye olde Jehovah Witness. Thanks for the tidbit. I'll stick to my adoration for Harry Potter and you can stick to your field service.
I bet you want to know about my childhood, don't you? I'll get there someday.

Onto my dreams: (Note: I would like to use this site as a way to keep track of my dreams. My dreams have a very large fanbase. I have even been given notebooks as a way to keep documentation of my dreams. This never works because..I'm fat ass lazy. Let's hope this blog lasts.)

I have had every kind of dream you can imagine. Zombies, flying, sex, murder, karaoke, lesbian tendencies, penis cranks, etc...

Yes, penis cranks.

I was in this very odd futuristic city. Think London during the dark ages meets the Jetsons. The preferred (VIP) mode of transportation was similar to the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland. Except with hipster-like neon lights and the "tube" was white. I don't remember all of the details of this dream, but I do remember losing a few lost souls along the way. The tube system is very tricky and you could get caught in another level like in the movie Inception. I finally made it to a resting point, my friend *Sonic's home. He lived in a loft style condo with his parents. He had the loft bedroom. (This is the point that gets personal and icky. Sonic has been "courting" me for a solid year. His word, not mine.) My friends are passed out on the couches which means I had to share the bed with Sonic. Somehow he switches from my good friend to the creepiest creeper of the Hipster-like Realm. Think semen all over the bed sheets. BARF. This totally turns me off of him for good. Dunzo. He then proceeds to try and impress me with his new toy. I'm thinking, "dude just let me sleep." His new toy? Yep, the penis crank. It's similar to POP! Goes the Weasel. After the free demonstration, I decide that I need to rally my friends and leave. We head out in the middle of the night, but not after running into his parents in the kitchen. COCK-ward! I finally make it back to the place I began and then I head to a bar and have a beer with soccer players.

The reason this dream was personal for me is because I have been debating for a long time if I could ever see him attractive in a physical aspect. This dream solidified that I could and will not.

Can you tell I take everything personally? If my dream tells me it's not meant to be, well then it isn't. It can sometimes feel like reality only intensified.

Crank Dat Soulja Gurl

*Name has been changed to protect identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment