Wednesday, November 10, 2010

As for me? I am not so sure

Hello all you Fine Fried Funyuns!

I have had numerous blogs in my time. One of which I can only remember the password every 3 or 4 years.

I previously used Twitter to unleash my inner hatred for bad drivers and illegals. Unfortunately, I mentioned to a coworker that I have Twitter. That pretty much went finito for me being incognito.

No more dishing about my 'Office' like job.
No more explaining how I fled the cops my first time in downtown SJ.
No more bathroom stories.

You can thank my big mouth later.
I hope you see this blog as a way to escape your own repetitive world. An inner oasis where the dreamers can dream the dream.

Life will not stop if you haven't sent that email by 11 AM SHARP!
Your relationships will not falter if you don't agree to Skype a friend because you want to start your blog that night. (Yes, this just happened.)

The world moves on. The days get cold. The nights get dark (now at 6) and the wind will still blow.


Smile.

M


White Hinterland "Icarus"

No comments:

Post a Comment