Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gay guys. The best kissers.

Hello readers.

I have a question for anyone that will see this..ever. How too soon or too late is it to discuss past relationships with a new significant other? I met a guy (See below) before my trip back to the South to visit family. We hung out once and had two dates in less than a week. Our third date is tomorrow and I still know NOTHING about his past. I really don't know much about him at all. I am hoping this date will be a more eye opening experience on who he actually is as a person. I have strategically planned a girls lunch the after the date. (Thinking ahead, clearly!)

I hope to update you soon on all my dreams from the past month. Trust me. There have been some doozies. (!!)

Introducing a new Leading Male Character:
Start Up
Sign: Leo
Years Known: 3 weeks
Quick Facts: Wants to start his own company this year, only wears Hugo Boss and he is of Indian descent (as in India..not Native American like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment