Friday, January 21, 2011

2 Jigs and a Jab

I haven't been here in so long that it took me 2 tries to type the link right.

I'm no longer with Start Up. I have failed at commitment, yet again. This is nothing new in my life, but I thought I would get better at it as I got older. Now that I think about it, a month is double the time most of the others last. Yippee! Progress in the new year. Hello 2000 Effin 11! Good news is..I haven't lost my morals. I ain't no GOLD DIGGA.

I NEED these boots from www.modcloth.com. If only...

I'm watching Blue Valentine right now. Waiting on it to finish uploading on my computer.


I have had some pretty profound thoughts this week. Mostly before bedtime. Which is why I can't remember a single one of them.
I'm a genius, really. I just have the memory of a turd. Gooey turd.

Speaking of turds. I went biking today. 1. I'm out of shape. 2. I'm a klutz. 3. I don't need to ride my bike in public anymore. (Stems from mockery by old people.) 4. You should clean up after your dog if it has a diarrhea attack on the pebbles in the parking lot.
This is the view from the top of the hill that I failed to bike up...twice.


I'm adding "Have an orgasm simultaneously with Paula Deen while eating a Pumpkin Bar" to my Bucket List.




The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment