Tuesday, October 4, 2011

renewal

I'm going to transition back into blogging the steady-as-she-goes way. Let's see here... I could update you on all the facets of my ever changing life, but I'm feeling a little lazy at the moment. Woodwick candles tend to do that to me. (Woodwick Trilogy: Vanilla Bean, Caramel, and Biscotti)

How about a song suggestion for a road trip? I have been road tripping up a storm this year and I'm an avid 'karaoke' singer (in the car only). I have driven some 5000+ miles in the past 2 months and still haven't heard every song on my iPod. I made it a point not to skip songs on a recent trip home while scurrying down the Natchez Trace. Sondre came on and I just HAD to listen to all of his others on my playlist. Sondre Lerche has been on the scene for a while, but I became intrigued during the movie Dan In Real Life. Excellent, I might add. I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to peruse all of his tunes.
Here are my two favorites at the moment:

Sondre Lerche- "Two Way Monologue"



Sondre Lerche- "Stupid Memory" (Love the old school Nashville-style twang in this song.
It really picks up  around the 1:28 mark.)



I would love to know some of your favorite road trip songs? What memories do they bring back when you hear them?

1 comment:

  1. i always enjoy this blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete